0 voters have participated in this poll.
We compute a number of points for each candidate as follows:
- Borda : a candidate wins n-1 points every time it is ranked first, n-2 points every time it is ranked second, and so on n is the number of candidates.
- Plurality: a candidate wins 1point every time it is ranked first of a given voter.
- Veto : a candidate receives a negative every time it is ranked last.
- Approval: a candidate wins 1 point every time it is ranked above the specified threshold.
- Curve of approval: the curve representing the points of approval based on approval threshold.